Wednesday, September 19, 2012

teacloset Twitter Feed

Dear Readers,

I may be MIA for three weeks due to two back to back conferences and a company move. I tried my hand in composing some rather racy pu-erh limericks in advance for future posting but I'm afraid to drive away gentler readers with such low-brow humor.

As a courtesy to mobile readers and to those wishing to receive notification of new posts which may be less frequent,  I created a twitter account for the teacloset -  https://twitter.com/teacloset

I also have a great many tea opinions that aren't formed enough to be a full-on blog post but worth a sweet tweet now and then.  You may find a new twitter gadget below the comments widget.


I didn't know it at the time when I took this aerial early this year but the Iranians have a hidden military base on Qeshm Island on the Straits of Hormuz.  Often with pu-erh, I feel I am looking at something directly but miss out due to inattention or the fact that I don't even know what I am looking for.  Of course you can only see so much from the surface.

I love pu-erh for a great many reasons but one of them is the tea's ability to bring contemplative mindfulness in a time of imbalance.  I guess I'm in serious need of such quietude now.

Sincerely,
Hster


4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:25 PM

    unrelated, how do you like Fearless chocolate? I think their stuff is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fearless is one of the best even it didn't hold the niche distinction of being raw. I eat and distribute their Dark Midnight 75% regularly.

    h

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous3:23 PM

      Ah, we're in agreement about that. I'd eaten it before, but not since I left the country and came back, so maybe a year and change. Even better than I remember.
      Enjoying this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdyztYD_NJ8

      Delete
  3. Hi,
    looking forward to your thoughts on teas! It would be pity if they were not posted only because they were too small to make a full post.
    Jakub

    ReplyDelete