Ever since Hobbes bravely came out of the closet as a hongcha drinker and a band camp attendee, I thought I would entertain you dear reader with some confessions of my own.
2. I buy lottery tickets because I totally want to mega-splurge on five-figure teas.
3. My friends think I'm super busy and that's why I'm such a social deadbeat. Sometimes I spend hours zoning out deciding which tea to brew and then most of the day brewing.
4. I've become delinquent on taxes because the bill was lost under a pile of Kunming Post boxes.
5. I like to fondle and sniff my young shengs at night. Shu inspection however belongs in the safety of daylight.
6. I was rather put out when Celestial Seasonings discontinued Almond Sunset. I haven't drunk it since college but I just liked looking at the picnic scene on the box at the grocery store.
7. I've come to the realization that puerh fails to yield satisfactorily to a rational empirical approach not because there are too many dynamic variables with some of them unknown but because the principal instruments involved, my tastebuds, are unreliable and unpredictable.
8. I break out into a special wiggly dance when a tea is really good.