Friday, October 03, 2014

Visitors

My dance card was full all week with a friends from the Dubai, Hong Kong, and London office visiting simultaneously. Each friend must be wined and dined separately as I want to give my full attention to each dear friend since I only see them but once a year. My friend Edmund from Hong Kong loves sea food, so we opted for a bucket 'of sea critters last night.

Edmund and I did some serious work in the trenches in Pusan which had some of the most excellent oysters I've ever enjoyed.  When you work such long grueling days, a plate of same day harvested oysters with a pure clean taste can become a magical gateway.
  
Somedays when I don't feel sprightly,  a few kumamotos on the half shell can boost my spirits. Because when you can still slurp oysters, life cannot be all bad.

1 comment: