Yes- a whole group of people drank tea and had opinions, but this week saw way more tea blogging excitement than usual. I think I'll do a weekly round up for historic humor purposes. Without further ado, I present to you this week in tea:
- Jakub shares a confession that he is gay... for old tea that is. Did you gasp? Or nod your head knowingly...
- Hobbes brutalizes not only shah8's literary sensibilities but the shah's metrosexual sensitivities by over dramatizing the masculinity of a tea session with Apache in an epic 21 photo post. Note to Hobbes- don't forget shah8 is also sensitive to babies and other diabetes inducing cuteness.
- The professor pricks yet another reality needle into the balloon of those attempting DIY home aging. (Aww, I know my tea is totally dry and not aging...) Now he's deep steeped in tea history of Oriental Beauty in a visit to Taiwan which reminds us that tea study is his day job too.
- Pulling Radishes after a summer absence returns with a detailed photo layout of her fully built pumidor. How many of you are ogling her stash instead of her setup?
- Emmett innocently shows us another lovely bonsai only to have Jakub interpret the tree form as tree porn. Sometimes the action is all in the comments.
- Wilson shows some XG love with 3 Gold Ribbon tuos. Emmett and Wilson must meet on-line for an XG lovefest.
- Last but not least-Matt drank the juiciest 1000 day aged balhyocha on the planet. (It's the only time I've seen him use the word "juicy" 5 times in one entry. Who doesn't want to enjoy some quintuply juicy tea. )